Poda Islands is one the most popular islands in Krabi archipelago, consists of 4Islands – Poda Island, Kai Island, Tap Island and Mor Island and Poda Island is the largest of the group despite its area being no more than a kilometre in diameter, covered with palm, pine trees and almost entirely encircled by a soft white sand beach. The irresistible combination of excellent snorkelling, scenery, soft sand and coral reef lies about 20 metres from the beach with a variety of sea life, good choice with snorkelers and sea kayakers.
Two tiny islands Tap Island and Mor Island are linked by a sandbar which, at low tide, also enables you to walk to Koh Kai (Chicken Island), situated some 500m away. The popularity of this two islands (Tap & Mor) is their specific shape, as both sides of the sand bar offer great snorkelling in crystal clear waters. This sandbar is called ‘talay waek’ in Thai, which means ‘divided sea’.
It takes about 1.30 minutes to reach them by speedboat from Royal Phuket Marina pier to explore amazing Krabi Islands including visit Pranang Cave. Within day enjoy swimming, snorkeling among coral reef and Fishes, Relaxing the white sandy linkage between Tap Island and Chicken Island at low tide, taka a sunbathing and sea sports, learn the history of Phra Nang Cave, which is the sacred image for the local people.
Itinerary : Tour available every Saturday
- 07:30-07:45 Pick-up from hotel and transfer to the Royal Phuket Marina. Coffee and Tea will be served at office
- 09:00 SpeedBoat depart pier and heading to Krabi
First stop – visit Kai Island, Tap Island, Mor Island, swimming, snorkeling among coral reef and Fishes,
Relaxing the white sandy linkage between Tap Island and Chicken Island at low tide.
Sunbathing & relax on white sand beach at Poda island.
- 12:30 Lunch will be served at Railay Cove. Enjoy Railay Cove scenery with emerald water
- 13:00 Visit Phra Nang Cave Beach located on the Railay Peninsula and famous for its fisherman cave and learn the history, which is the sacred image for the local people.
- 16:00 Heading back Phuket – Royal Phuket Marina pier, cold towels and soft drink will be served at office before transfer back hotel
Price: Adult THB 2,300.- | Child THB 1,600.-
Price includes :
- Round Trip Transfer from hotel & SpeedBoat Transfer
- Fruit, Soft drink, Coffee & tea
- Life jacket, Snorkeling mask
- English speaking tour guide
- Insurance under Thai Law
- National Park Fee
- What to bring: Sunblock Lotion, Sunglasses, Swimming Suit, Hat, Towel, Camera with Huge Memory, Enough Films, Plastic Bag
- Tour program can be changed depending on the sea and weather conditions without prior notice.
No gallery images found.