Similan Island is a Yawi word which means “nine”, so it is called Island No. 9. Similan islands consist of nine islands lying from north to south.The main islands that are tourist attractions are Koh Miang (Island No.4), Koh Payu (Island No.7), Koh Similan (Island No. 8), and Koh Ba Ngu (Island No.9). These islands are famous for beautiful white sand beaches and the water is crystal clear that you can see the fish under the water with your naked eyes. You will surely say “Wow!” when you see the breathtaking underwater world there. And that’s why Similan is rated one of the ten most beautiful islands in the world.
- 05:45 – 06:30 – Pick up from your hotel and transfer to Taplamu Pier
- 08:00 – Welcome to “meeting point office ” for check in and have breakfast with coffee and tea. And after withdrawal snorkeling equipment.
- 08:40 – The tour guide will brief today’s tour program before we depart to Similan Islands National Park.
- 10:10 – The first stop on Koh Miang (Koh 4). Enjoy the beautiful views of the white sand contrasting with the color of the sea, and will meet with the fluna of the Similan Islands, suc as Flying foxes and Nicobar pigeon.
- 10:50 – Head to the island. Payu Island (Koh 7). Enjoy snorkeling species of coral and fish of various species.
- 11:30 – Arrive at Ba Ngu Island (Koh 9.) is and island with panoramic views of the landscape and spectacular snorkeling among the many brightly colored fish.
- 12:00 – Arrive at Similan Island (Koh 8). Enjoy addelicious lunch buffet style.
- 13:30 – Then after lunch, we are walking up to the viewpoint, which wil find a huge boulder shaped like a sailboat called he “Sailing Rock” and you will be impressed with panoramic views from the viewpoint of Similan Island (Koh 8).
- 15:30 – Departure from the Similan Islands to head back to private pier at Taplamu.
- 16:30 – Arrive at Taplamu pier and transfer back to your hotel.
- Land Transfer from hotel in Phuket and Khao Lak area
- Speedboat Roundtrip
- National Park Fee
- Lunch, Fruits, Snacks and Drinks
- Mask, Snorkel, A set of fins and Life jacket during the trip
- Beach Towel
- Professional Guide
- Insurance under Thai Law
What to bring: Swimming wear, shorts, Light T-shirt, Sun Block, Sun Cap, Sunglasses, Camera and film, Light Deck Shoes
- This program is not suitable for pregnant women or children under 1 year old!
- The Company will not be held responsible for any changes made to the program due to the weather, sea conditions, accident, or any other reason that may modify the program, changes are made for the safety and comfort of all the guest’s. Base on the above no refunds can be given.
Pick Up Time PHUKET (Free of charge):
- 05:45-06:00 AM Phuket Town / Naiharn / Naithon
- 06:00-06:15 AM Kata / Karon / Chalong / KoSire
- 06:15-06:30 AM Patong / Tritrang / CapePanwa / AoPor
- 06:30-06:45 AM Kamala / Layan / Surin / Naiyang
- 06:45-07:00 AM Bangtao Beach
- 07:00-07:15 AM Laguna
- 07:15-07:30 AM MaiKhao Beach
Pick Up Time KHAO LAK (Free of charge):
- 07:00-07:05 AM Baan Namkhem Pier
- 07:15-07:30 AM Bangsak Beach
- 07:30-07:45 AM Khuek Kak Beach
- 07:45-08:00 AM BangNiang Beach
- 08:00-08:15 AM Nangtong Beach
- 08:15-08:30 AM Emerald Hotel / Briza Hotel / Merlin Hotel
Prices : Tour available on everyday during 15Oct – 15May)
- From Phuket : Adult THB 2,500.- | Child THB 2,000.-
- From Khao Lak : Adult THB 2,100.- | Child: 1,600.-
** Child 4-12 years old, Infant 3 year old are free of charge but No insurance **